What is most important when selecting Workshop Management Software solution?
Workshop Management software of is the treasury of your company’s data!
Here are some of the most important things to keep in mind when choosing a long-term software partner:
- Trustworthiness – find out how long the software provider has been on the market, whether it has enough customers and who the owners of the company are. It is a common statistic that if a software company has been on market for 2 or more years, it has overcome the first growth difficulties and has become reliable.
- Well-developed functions – does the software provider have enough customers and has been on the market long enough so the functionalities and benefits are properly worked out, tested and improved?
- Reliability – repair shop software is one of the most important tools during the working day! It should nearly ever be offline! Industry standard is at least 99,5% uptime! Don’t make any compromises there!
- Associated costs – find out if there are any additional costs associated with the maintenance of the software you have chosen. This includes, for example, server rent or administration fee.
- Actual time saving in the workshop – make sure that the software has processes that are well thought through and tested by customers over time! For example – how does your client’s request for service or repair become a job in the software? How is an offer created and sent? How work orders turn into invoices, etc? In addition, find out what the different interfaces are with other systems – for example, the interface of the Road Administration’s Vehicle Register or the interface of the accounting software (Merit Aktiva). It is also worth investigating which payment solutions are enabled (Montonio).
All those conditions are met in Trumpauto Smart Workshop Software! Don’t risk your company’s valuable data and make a safe and smart choice – use Trumpauto!